The Carers Centre is based in North Tyneside.
What support do they provide?
The North Tyneside Carers’ Centre recognises the impact caring can have on your own health and wellbeing. They provide a confidential support service, individually tailored to meet carers needs. This support includes:
- understanding your rights as a carer
- information, advice and guidance on any issue which is impacting on your caring role
- advocacy support to ensure your voice is heard
- peer support and access to emotional support
- training to help you care with confidence
Tel: 0191 643 2298