North Tyneside Clinical Commissioning Group has developed a new grant fund in recognition of the important role that voluntary and community sector (VCS) organisations can play in improving health and wellbeing outcomes for local people.
This scheme seeks to fund organisations that have a track record of working in North Tyneside to deliver against the following priority areas:
- Promoting wellbeing and preventative healthcare
- Promoting self-care and self-management
- Reducing health inequalities
The CCG will be awarding a maximum of £500,000 per year in large and small grants, adopting a two tiered approach which will consist of:
- Small grants of up to £20,000 for projects that will be completed within 12 months
- Large grants of up to £100,000 per year for projects that will take place over 1 – 3 years
The application portal will open at 4pm on Monday, 10/06/19 and close at midnight on 12/07/19.
If you would like to apply for either a large or small grant please click here.
Supporting information is also available to assist you with your application.