North Tyneside CCG is dedicated to providing the best possible patient care to our community. We place the needs of our patients at the heart of every decision, which means we are constantly looking for ways to improve healthcare and health outcomes for the region.
To help with this process we have developed a business plan, focusing on the following principles:
- Promoting wellbeing and preventative healthcare
- Delivering healthcare locally in primary, community, and home settings
- Promoting self-care and care planning
Our objectives include:
- The commissioning (buying) of high quality care for patients, that is safe, value for money and in line with the NHS Constitution
- Establishing and developing the North Tyneside CCG as a patient-focused, clinically led commissioning organisation
- Working collaboratively with partners and stakeholders, responding to the needs of the North Tyneside population
- Leading and influencing the development of health and social care fit for the future
- Delivering financial balance
For further information on our business plan, please download it by clicking below.